Top 10 dominant athletes right now.
10. Mike Trout: With an AL MVP, AL Rookie of the Year, 3 time All Star, All Star Game MVP, AL Hank Aaron Award, 3 time Silver Slugger Award, AL RBI Champion and AL Stolen Base Champion all by the age of 23, Trout has taken the MLB by storm and is dominating his peers in almost every category.
9. Clayton Kershaw: NL MVP, 3 time Cy Young Award winner, 4 time All Star, Pitching Triple Crown winner, Gold Glove winner, and pitched a no hitter, Kershaw dominates batters.
8. Lionel Messi: Guinness World Records holder for most goals in a year (96), Most international goals in a year (25), Youngest Argentinian to score in a Fifa World Cup game (18 years and 357 days) and an Olympic Gold medalist in 2008, Messi is in top form on the pitch.
7. Aaron Rodgers: With a Super Bowl championship, Super Bowl MVP, 2 NFL MVP’s, and 4 Pro Bowls to his name, Not many can top Rodgers when it comes to playing the game of football.
6. Ronda Rousey: with a perfect 10-0 career in the UFC, UFC’s Bantamweight championship belt, Strikeforce bantamweight championship belt, 3 time Pan American Games Gold medals and Olympic Bronze medal, Rousey has earned the nickname “Slaughterhouse in a blouse”.
5. Marshawn Lynch: Super Bowl champion, 5 time Pro Bowler, NFL All Pro First Team, and seemingly a new highlight reel touchdown run each week, “Beast Mode” is a force with the football.
4. J.J. Watt: 3 time Pro Bowler, 3 time All Pro First Team, 2 time NFL Defensive Player of the Year and a Pro Bowl Defensive MVP, Watt has earned his reputation as being one of the nastiest players on the field.
3. Jon Jones: With a record 8 title defenses on his championship belt in the Light Heavyweight division, “Bones” Jones is quickly becoming one of the greatest fighters in MMA history.
2. Tom Brady: With recent success coming in a victory over the Seahawks in Super Bowl 49, Brady proved he is still as dominant as ever. With 4 Super Bowl rings, 3 Super Bowl MVP’s and 2 NFL MVP’s, Brady has cemented himself as one of the all time greats. [www.nydailynews.com]
1. LeBron James: 2 time NBA champion, 2 time Finals MVP, 4 time NBA MVP, 11 time All Star, 2 time All Star Game MVP, 8 time NBA First Team, Scoring Champion, Rookie of the Year and the Cleveland Cavaliers all time leading scorer. “King James” is head and shoulders above his competition, his presence alone makes whatever team he is on instant threats to win it all, that is why he is my choice for most dominant athlete right now.